Monday, December 7, 2015

Reflections

There was a lot to this class with reading, writing, and interacting. My favorite part would have to be the interacting part with other students. I learned a lot more from my fellow classmates than I would if I were in a regular class setting. Each week I enjoyed reading new stories. The one thing I would change about the stories is keeping Monday and Tuesday and getting rid of the Thursday one. There is enough reading in the Monday and Tuesday I think Thursday just over loads us. I am proud of my self for doing all the work I did when I didnt want to, because it was really easy to not do work in this class. Web classes are usually the easiest for me, but this one was harder to motivate me for some reason. If I would do something differently I would go back and try to stay at least a week ahead of classes just in case something did come up and I was not able to complete my work. Overall this was a good class and I would recommend it for someone who likes to use their imagination and write.

No comments:

Post a Comment