Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Reading Evaluation

I didnt have one specific reading I enjoyed the most. What I did have was types of stories that I liked. I liked the stories that had a lesson to them, and had a point. There were some stories that it seemed the writer was just babbling and had no point to the stories. I wrote my reading diaries in bullet points and took different things from each story that I either liked or didnt like every story was different. By doing that I could know easily how I wanted my stories to be written or not written. I think there was a little too much reading. Thursdays to me were a little pointless and could be taken out. Also with the commenting I don't think we need to comment on Wednesdays and then over the weekend. Once a week would be sufficient enough. My advice about the reading would be to find stories that you are going to enjoy and it will be a lot easier. You won't be able to spend as much time each week finding what you like every week, but when you do have the time looking will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment