Monday, November 16, 2015

Famous Last Words Week 12


This week went pretty smoothly compared to past weeks. I read Celtic Fairy Tales, and some of them were pretty interesting. I got everything turned in for the week except my storytelling for Wednesday. Its not that I didn't have time to do the storytelling post I just really don't like doing it so instead I make up for it by doing some extra credit. Hence why I am writing this post. I have to stay on top of things if I want to receive an A in the class, and if I don't receive an A in this class the only persons fault it will be is my own. There is no excuse for not receiving an A. I enjoyed reading some new peoples portfolios and their storybooks. For some reason the month of November is not as crazy as it has been in the past compared to other Novembers. It is nice because the month of November is usually pretty hectic in my personal life. This next week I get to visit home, and I am soooooo excited. I haven't been back in a few months so it will be nice to see everyone and get to go to a OU football game! I kept saying I was going to try and finish the class early, but I am just going to be real with myself. As long as I finish the class with an A, that will be fine by me. I probably could finish early if I didn't ever want any free time to be lazy, but I need my lazy time! Even if I finish the class early I won't have lazy time because I will have so many other things to do. Plus I work better on a deadline anyways! Only a few more weeks left!!!

Plane

1 comment:

  1. Hey Baylee! its nice to see you again.
    Im right there with you, i need to stay on top of things if i want an A in this class. its very possible but like you said it is up to us to make it. yay! going back home and seeing family is always a good time. I am sitting at my parents house typing this and it is so good to be home. I hope you have a good brake.

    ReplyDelete