Monday, November 9, 2015

Famous Last Words Week 11


This week was actually are pretty realizing week when it came to school. I was actually being kind of lazy and did not do all the assignments I should have done for this class. Hence why I am writing this post. I read Nursery Rhymes this week, and I really enjoyed them especially getting to read old ones I had forgotten about. Since I did read a bunch of nursery rhymes I did not write a storytelling post because I wasn't sure what to write about. My creativity side has been seriously lacking, and I just really do not enjoy writing the stories so when I do not absolutely have to I don't. I am glad we have the option of extra credit to make up for things like that. I did not get to read any projects this week, not because I was busy but because I was being lazy and just didn't do it in all honesty. None of my other classes really relate to this one at all, this class sticks out pretty differently from the other classes I am currently taking or will take by the time I graduate. My other classes are going well, I am slacking a little bit probably because I know once the end of November hits it is going to get hectic. So I guess I am trying to enjoy it while I can. I am thinking about getting a head start on some of the weeks ahead for this class so I can somewhat finish early. Work is finally going smoothly, but right when school gets hectic work is also going to get hectic. It will take some getting used to but I am sure I can do it if I would just stop procrastinating, but hey that’s about the only thing I am good at. So ready for the semester to be over!

Little Engine That Could

No comments:

Post a Comment