Thursday, December 10, 2015

Famous Last words: Week 15

This week was review week so we did not have any new stories to read or to write. It was nice since it is dead week and finals are next week! Being able to have a break from the readings is always nice, because sometimes you just need a break. My other classes aren't too hectic this week since finals are next week. I have had a few big projects due, but other than that it has been good. Work has been very busy since we are in peak season. A few days ago at work I got hurt, and I am not sure how. I tried toughing it out, but I ended up having to tell my manager and he gave me a few days off to rest my shoulder. I am hoping it is nothing serious and a few days of rest will be the cure. One thing I am very excited about is I get to visit my family in Texas this weekend. Even though it will be a short trip I am thankful for any time I get to spend with them. Lastly I cannot believe the end of the semester is here. I would say I am sad, but I am totally not! Only one more semester to go!!!

End of Semester Meme
Source:Her Campus

No comments:

Post a Comment